Change Blogger Static Page URL | Custom Permalink Blogger Pages

Hello Bloggers and visitors. I am autograph this column afterwards a continued time. Come aback afresh in Blogging. Recently I accept added a changeless folio on my blog, but I couldn't acquisition any way to actualize my own permalink anatomy for the page. Blogger doesn't acquiesce me to actualize own changeless folio URL but Blogger posts accustomed it. I accept searched over the web as abundant as possible, but I didn't acquisition any way to do this. In the search, there are so abounding methods to do it and I accept done about all the possibilities, but I could not change the Blogger changeless folio URL, since, there is no old Blogger interface I accept begin on the Blogger dashboard.



Finally, I accept done it afterwards some affair applying on our Blogger dashboard that I am administration with you. I achievement you would acquisition it accessible if you are looking for the custom permalink for Blogger changeless pages. I accept additionally afflicted the permalink anatomy for our characterization and changeless pages like a WordPress blog. You may analysis out it. Here is how to change Blogger changeless folio URL.

Custom Permalink Blogger Pages | Change Blogger Static Page URLs

  1. Sign into your Blogger dashboard. Go to your blog.
  2. Click on Pages --> Do not click on New Page (first follow the below instruction, then proceed this second step).
  3. Minimize the browser, and go to your desktop. Right click on the desktop --> New --> Text Document (or create new document on your desktop).
  4. In the document, write the text separated with space you want to be in the Blogger static page URL, i.e., "about me". Copy the text.
  5. (read all text in this step, then do) Now, click on New page (as in step 2) and paste the text on the title, and the content field immediately. Make sure you have paste the code before auto save function activation otherwise it would not work.
  6. Once you proceed the above step successful, you will get your own custom permalink for your static page. Now, delete the title, and write the main title you want to be, and write the content what you want to be, and publish it. That's it.

Unknown
Unknown

Previous
Next Post »